Monday, April 13, 2009

THEME SONGS

Theme songs have to just "happen". Invariably, when I'm on holiday, one song always emerges as the definitive soundtrack for the whole trip or occasion. Two months ago, while visiting Belize with my favorite travel buddies, one of the venues we were at played a 10 minute version of Mika's 'Relax' on the first night we were out. The funny part is that the next day I downloaded it on my iPhone and proceeded to play it out loud (from my purse) while our group strolled along the sunny streets of San Pedro. It was as if the soundtrack was following us around. (Giselle was amused).


Belize Feb '09:
mp3: Mika - Relax Take It Easy

Costa Rica May '08:
mp3: Fragma - Toca Me

Lisa's Birthday Feb '09:
mp3: Air - Sexy Boy


Belize













Lisa's Bday

No comments:

Post a Comment