Friday, April 10, 2009

Golden Filter remix of PBJ

I'm re-posting this song from earlier (another one deleted by Blogger) for my friend Brian, after having a text-conversation with him a few days ago about how sick this remix of Peter Bjorn and John is. He hadn't heard it yet so here ya go, Bri. Peter Bjorn and John's album is one of my new favorites (I think they may have outdone their breakout album Writer's Block), and I can't mention enough how much I love The Golden Filter, so naturally I'm impressed that they remixed PBJ into their own brand of smokey electro-disco. (Favorite Golden Filter song, also below.)


mp3: Peter Bjorn and John - Lay It Down (Golden Filter remix)

mp3: Golden Filter - Solid Gold

mp3: Peter Bjorn and John - Lay It Down[Sorry - Link Removed]



[Link removed upon request of IFPI for copyright notice on 4/16. But you should check the tracks out]



[Sorry - Links removed upon request of IFPI for copyright notice on 4/16. But you should check the tracks out]

No comments:

Post a Comment